After years of hard work, I’m happy that our project has *finally* launched. Sony is the first electronics giant to launch a global multi-lingual fully responsive website. This launch covers all of Europe, Turkey and Russia/CIS. As the front-end lead for the project, I’m especially thrilled because a good front-end stack is the most important part of a responsive website. Thanks to 2 vendors and my kick-ass development team who worked tirelessly to perfect this brand new front end framework.
So, what’s really great about this website? Here are some important achievements from my perspective:
- Immersive customer experience
- Responsive design, responsive images, responsive everything…
- Separated presentation layer
- Modular front end framework
- Ability to develop on a single platform from ideation to integration
- Test-driven and agile
Check out the Sony UK site. Enjoy!